Please pick up the relevant form at reception if your doctor has arranged for some tests. If you have to go for an X-Ray, it will be at The Calderdale Royal Hospital.
The opening time are weekdays 09:00 – 12:00 and 13:00 – 16:00.
Blood specimens will be taken at The Calderdale Royal Hospital on weekdays between 09:00 – 16:00.
All departments are closed on bank holidays.
Time taken for results to return back to practice
- Blood tests (most) 5 working days
- Cervical Smears 3—5 weeks
- General swabs & Stool specimens 5 working days
- Mid stream urine 4 working days
- Pregnancy test Variable (ask at reception for this)
- Vaginal swab 3 working days
- X-Rays 10-14 working days